Status Update for NOVA in aadsas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nooo I really loved this school :( Dang I hope if we don't have anything it doesn't mean that we didn't get in :/ Sigh I want to be a chosen one LOL

Don't lose hope! This is probably a long process and each one likely has to be updated one at a time.

Members don't see this ad.

I HATE THIS THREAD!!! I'm so devastated now that I don't have the updates on mine.. i need an ambulance here

hey it showed up on my aadsas as well but nothing on webstar!

I interviewed on Nov. 15 as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone that interviewed early have anything showing up? Like the month of September?

hey it showed up on my aadsas as well but nothing on webstar!

I interviewed on Nov. 15 as well

Click on the hyperlink under processed applications that says "Fall 2013" and scroll down to requirements. See if you have the application fee/ pre-registration fee.

To those who don't have the requirement fees on webstar, when was your latest update? Does it at least show that your pre-req's are verified? My latest update was a long time ago on 8/21.

To those who don't have the requirement fees on webstar, when was your latest update? Does it at least show that your pre-req's are verified? My latest update was a long time ago on 8/21.
I interviewed in October. They verified my pre-reqs last week. I think that's when they also added the columns for acceptance fees and stuff. Then a few days later they updated my AADSAS saying to check back on Dec 3.

EDIT- never mind. mis read your post. "For those that DON'T have the fees on webstar"

i got the check back dec 3rd update today too

is our conclusion its an acceptance or a rejection haha

i got the check back dec 3rd update today too

is our conclusion its an acceptance or a rejection haha

No, I believe it's mainly either an acceptance or a high-hold/low-hold waitlist, in my opinion.

Check webstar to see if you've got an acceptance fee.

how r u guys loggin in? thru Webstar Secure area or thru Admissions (where you created supplemental)?

how do you know that they checked your pre-reqs? Online?

Members don't see this ad :)
how r u guys loggin in? thru Webstar Secure area or thru Admissions (where you created supplemental)?

http://webstar.nova.edu/

1. click admissions
2. Log in
3. Under Applications Processed, click fall 2013
4. At the bottom, the pre reqs should have been checked by the school, and you should see two new requirements. Application Fee, and Pre Registration feee.

so do we think that if AADSAS has been updated but webstar has not that it indicates waitlist..?

http://webstar.nova.edu/

1. click admissions
2. Log in
3. Under Applications Processed, click fall 2013
4. At the bottom, the pre reqs should have been checked by the school, and you should see two new requirements. Application Fee, and Pre Registration feee.

**** i dont see those "Pre-Req fee" Im scared since I interviewed in the first week (Sept 14)

nOOOOooOooOO!!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 150
Omg omg omg i just got the update on aadsas. What does it mean!!

but no update on webstar.....

I have both the check back on my aadsas app and the acceptance fee on web star.

Hey guys, so I don't know if anyone has seen this thread from last years cycle on this same topic.

http://206.82.221.135/showthread.php?t=872464&highlight=nova

It appears some ppl got both aadsas & webstar updated, while others only had aadsas updated. If you search some of the posts of the ppl on that thread you can see that apparently those having both aadsas & webstar got accepted, while most (except for the last person's post) got waitlisted when they only had their aadsas updated.

And sorry if this bums anyone out, i'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble here. I guess we will have to wait and see come monday!

I should note that I am also waiting to hear back from Nova on acceptance and I interviewed at beginning of November, but neither my aadsas nor webstar have been updated.

Yeah hmm then if you do not either does that just mean you've been flat out rejected?

Or could it mean they haven't gotten to you yet? :/

my interviewer told me that anyone who interviews won't be flat out rejected...so hopefully not!

Hey guys, so I don't know if anyone has seen this thread from last years cycle on this same topic.

http://206.82.221.135/showthread.php?t=872464&highlight=nova

It appears some ppl got both aadsas & webstar updated, while others only had aadsas updated. If you search some of the posts of the ppl on that thread you can see that apparently those having both aadsas & webstar got accepted, while most (except for the last person's post) got waitlisted when they only had their aadsas updated.

And sorry if this bums anyone out, i'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble here. I guess we will have to wait and see come monday!

I should note that I am also waiting to hear back from Nova on acceptance and I interviewed at beginning of November, but neither my aadsas nor webstar have been updated.

Great research wildcat!! thank you!

my interviewer told me that anyone who interviews won't be flat out rejected...so hopefully not!

phew that's a relief I'm just going to go with that maybe they'll update something of mine tomorrow...

Haha, i'm hoping that it doesn't mean a flat out rejection!

My thinking (and hope) is that they are updating both their portal and aadsas as they go through the candidates. The adcom does have to talk to each interviewer about you before they make a decision and who knows if they all just gather in a room together and make this decision in 1 day or over the course of this week.

They must crap up reading threads about the "NOVA acceptance conspiracy"

Great research wildcat!! thank you!

One person said:

"I didn't see the acceptance fee on my Nova portal, but my AADSAS status says offer made."

Looks like there might still be hope...:confused:

One person said:

"I didn't see the acceptance fee on my Nova portal, but my AADSAS status says offer made."

Looks like there might still be hope...:confused:

Nothing official until the 3rd! Good Luck!! Dont lose hope because of this stupid thread!

i guess its too early since its wednesday. There are few more days left for adcoms to decide and for last years thread most people post around 11/29-30. just saying

Last edited:
I interviewed sometime around mid October and on Webstar it only has those listed under requirement for me ...

AADSAS Service App
recommendation letter 1,2,3
DAT scores
Dental App fee

No prereqs or whatever else

And no status update or anything on AADSAS, never had NOVA listed as one.

I hope it doesn't hold much of a significance in terms of acceptance offers.. :(

*fingers crossed*

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering what we're looking at in WebStar, this is it.

ntk68.png

I interviewed November 8th and like almost everyone else on here I thought it went really well. I see Nova on my AADSAS portal and it says to check back December 3rd. Nothing new on my Webstar portal. Just the standard test scores, application fee, etc.

I interviewed November 8th and like almost everyone else on here I thought it went really well. I see Nova on my AADSAS portal and it says to check back December 3rd. Nothing new on my Webstar portal. Just the standard test scores, application fee, etc.

Weird.. I interviewed November 8th and my webstar portal as well as my AADSAS are still both blank. So I really don't know how they're going through candidates... hmm maybe its alphabetical lol.

Weird.. I interviewed November 8th and my webstar portal as well as my AADSAS are still both blank. So I really don't know how they're going through candidates... hmm maybe its alphabetical lol.

I was thinking the same thing and i was wondering if ppl who got both AADSAS and portal updates or either one could share the first initial of their last name, please???

help us out heree

I was thinking the same thing and i was wondering if ppl who got both AADSAS and portal updates or either one could share the first initial of their last name, please???

help us out heree

See I was thinking it was alphabetical cause my last name starts with a Z... haha.

I think everyone is confused. I'm going to have hope until probably late evening on the 30th. If I don't get any updates and see a bunch of new people with updated webstars and AADSAS portals then the most stressfull weekend of my life will begin lol oh and my last name starts with S if my username didn't already make it obvious.

AADSAS: Updated
Portal: Updated (Admissions fee and Pre-Reg fee)

Last Name: Perez

Definitely not alphabetical as I don't have any updates at all and my last name starts with a B.

At this point it actually looks like it might be better to have neither AADSAS nor webstar updated than just having AADSAS updated

At this point it actually looks like it might be better to have neither AADSAS nor webstar updated than just having AADSAS updated

thats not a nice thing to say now you just freaked out all the ppl who have had just their aadsas updated

Does everyone have a spot for transcript on the webstar portal? My checklist starts at service application and ends with application fee.

AADSAS updated to check back on Dec 3 late afternoon today but nothing on webstar. Last name with S if that helps. Hopefully they are still working on it but I don't know what to make out of it at this point.

dang, I just go from nothing on AADSAS to "Please check back on December 3 for more information regarding your decision status with this school" within the last 2 hours. NOVA wasn't on the school decision list before that. There is nothing on webstar though.