Stay at Undergrad vs. Post-Bacc?

Started by aryan1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aryan1

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm set to graduate from Tulane after the summer session I'm enrolled in right now with a double major in English and Psychology (GPA slightly under 3.6). I have not taken any of the pre-reqs, but I'm also graduating a year early so I have plenty of time/flexibility.
I could take, or at least start, the courses here, but I'm really itching to leave (mostly b/c of personal reasons, but hurricane season/levees that still aren't fixed is another factor). I know a lot of pre-med students here who could help me pick classes, etc. But I'd like to spread them out over 1.5/2 years, and I don't really want to stay here that long. Plus it'd be pricey.

I've been considering the Harvard Extension program, but I'm wondering for consistency's sake: would it be better to stay and take the courses at my undergrad institution than do them post-bac? How big of a difference would it make?