1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

staying motivated

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ggt187, Dec 5, 2005.

1. ggt187

ggt187 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Anyone else having trouble staying motivated once you've gotten an acceptance? I've been trying to study biochem for like 3 hours now, but its hard to focus knowing that it doesn't really matter

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. taddpole

taddpole Member
    5+ Year Member

YES!!! It is 12:34amt, I have to finish a paper due tomorrow (I've written 5 of 10 pages), study for a test tomorrow, I just finished a quiz I have to hand in and I have to study for another quiz, alllll tomorrow.

Two cups of coffee, I am even further out of motivation (the lack of motivation put me in this friggin mess to begin with) but full of energy......boo.

:) BUT yay for acceptances!

4. ggt187

ggt187 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    all i can seem to do is look around sdn.... i wish i didn't have the internet right now...

5. crazy_cavalier

crazy_cavalier T3-Weighted
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    What keeps me motivated... mmm, my constant and pathological perfectionism??? Or better - sense of guilt from half-assing??? No, but seriously, if I weren't sick right now maybe I would be doing my work... *goes back to wasting time*

:)