• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

taddpole

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2005
NJ/MA
Status
YES!!! It is 12:34amt, I have to finish a paper due tomorrow (I've written 5 of 10 pages), study for a test tomorrow, I just finished a quiz I have to hand in and I have to study for another quiz, alllll tomorrow.

Two cups of coffee, I am even further out of motivation (the lack of motivation put me in this friggin mess to begin with) but full of energy......boo.

:) BUT yay for acceptances!

crazy_cavalier

T3-Weighted
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2005
Far away from my pillow -_-
Status
Resident [Any Field]
What keeps me motivated... mmm, my constant and pathological perfectionism??? Or better - sense of guilt from half-assing??? No, but seriously, if I weren't sick right now maybe I would be doing my work... *goes back to wasting time*

:)

About the Ads