Steele's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeminoleFan3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking I'm going to go through Steele's to get my equipment. About how long did it take people to get their stuff after they placed the order?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I agree. I don't recall exactly how long it took to get the equipment, but it was exactly how long he told me it would take. Very easy to work with - very professional. I also organized a classwide order since his prices were anywhere from $40-$75 cheaper than my school's store. I highly recommend Steele's. The "free" stuff for all the HPSP guys was also a plus :).

Members don't see this ad :)
what is steele's?

Does the school have to require the equipment you purchase, or is everything in the handbook for HPSP med students able to be reimbursed?

Anything that the HPSP handbook says can be reimbursed, will be reimbursed (provided the cost of the item is under what the handbook states they will reimburse). My school never said that an OMM table, diagnostic kit, medical bag, nice stethoscope, etc were required, but I got them (and use them), and have been reimbursed in full for all of them.