Step 1 After MS1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>gunned back in college
>is a DO student

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Appeal to accomplishment - Wikipedia

Thank you so much! I didn't realize my logic was flawed. I can't wait to give the residents tips on getting board certified tomorrow. Then I'll give my attending some helpful advice on how to run a sucessful practice.

I realize you just want to get a rise out of DO students, but you are going to have a very lonely and difficult life if you treat people like this in real life. Even if you are #1 at the best medical school in the world, nobody will want to be your co-resident or partner.

Good luck to you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I actually am an MD student. Looks like you're not even an MD student so idk why you're in the MD forum. You're not a part of this club.

For the record I don't have anything against DOs, just arrogant DOs such as yourself.

Lmao I still can't believe your post though. "I'm a DO who was a gunner in undergrad." What kind of gunning did ou do to end up at an osteo school? Gunning for dat 3.5 GPA??? Tell me more

creepy-willy-wonka.jpg
Last fall you weren't even sure you'd get into medical school so I fail to see how you're a medical student now unless you're at a foreign school with a January start date: Does UCSF read personal statements before offering secondaries?

While you take offense at having to prove your status, we take misrepresentation very seriously here.

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.