Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
La La land, having moved on with life.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hey. Thanks for selling them. I just bought them off you on ebay. I was actually thinking of buying the whole set new in a couple of weeks. Glad nobody else noticed this message.

Joejitsu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
Status (Visible)
No problem. I am also going to be selling the rest of my step 1 books as a complete package which includes the entire Kaplan Series, First Aid, Stepup and NMS questions. I'm not sure if I will post them now or later though because I want to get the most out of them on ebay.

Joe

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
La La land, having moved on with life.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I just baught a whole Kaplan unopened set for 225$ plus 31$ shipping. I'm quite happy. I figure I'll read through it as I go through the classes in school, so that later on hopefully I'll know a lot of the stuff in the books. But I know the USMLE I has a clinical slant, so the books I just baught form you should be extremely usefull.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads