STEP 1 How am I doing? 6 weeks out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

davethebarbarian

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started studying 3 weeks ago for a 10 week study plan.
CBSE from School: 57
Pathology Shelf NBME: 48
NBME 25: 64% Today (6 weeks left)

My exam is hoping to be March 6th, but can extend a couple extra weeks.

9% of uWorld: 50% Score; going to hammer more I take too much time on Anki... going to do more questions now as my study plan
Almost done Sketchy Micro
Havn't done Sketchy Pharm
Worth doing Pathoma 1-3?
Need to review Renal, Cardio, Heme, MSK, GI.
 
You're off to a good start. Finishing sketchy micro and doing any pharm that you're not familiar with will boost your scores significantly. I really like the pharm on alpha/beta agonists and antagonists and thought those were very useful. Pathoma 1-3 is also worth going over fairly extensively, although it is also very fast.
 
You're off to a good start. Finishing sketchy micro and doing any pharm that you're not familiar with will boost your scores significantly. I really like the pharm on alpha/beta agonists and antagonists and thought those were very useful. Pathoma 1-3 is also worth going over fairly extensively, although it is also very fast.
I have a lot of anki cards + unsuspended mistakes... i'm not sure how to tackle all of this all together. Would u suggest just sticking with uWorld + reviewing Micro and Pharm Anki cards?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-p/f advice: you need to finish uworld. UWSA1 and 2 best predictor

Pathoma 1-3 is mandatory
All of pathoma is preferred