Step I Step 1 in 1 month

Started by iski9842
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iski9842

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All,

I am taking my step 1 in one month. Here is what i have completed so far:

DIT 2014 = Complete
FA 2014 & 2015: Book each book once
Rx: Final = 72% (pred = 245 +/- 20)
UWorld = In progress with avg. 70% (should finish in ~1/2 weeks)
NBME 11 = 230 (510 score)
Taking NBME 13 tomorrow as well as 12, 15, & 16 on the Fridays before the exam.

I would be ecstatic to acheive a 240+ but would be content with anything 230+ and disappointed with anything below 230

Am I on the right track for getting a 240+? Should anything be changed at this point?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Iski