Step 1 material most relevant to PM&R

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SportsMed09

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I am studying for Step 1 currently, and since studying for this can be quite a grind, I was wondering if all of you who are in practice could tell me what subjects I should pay attention to as things I will need to know the rest of my life. Obviously I'm not going to shirk the subjects that you don't mention, but anything you mention will be a huge motivational factor for me (along with the exam bearing down).
 
Things from Step 1 that keep coming back are musculoskeletal anatomy, neuroanatomy, physical exam, and bowel/bladder physiology. Things like pharmacology are simplified as you go along.