Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I repeatedly get tripped up on the gross picture associated questions on world and the NBME's, and I was wondering if you tell me a little about how often these gross pictures/pictures in general come up on the exam? I've heard that you can even get some questions with basically just a picture and little else (which I am bound to get wrong). Should I try to look through a gross path source, or thoroughly re-review world pics, etc? Thanks in advance!
I repeatedly get tripped up on the gross picture associated questions on world and the NBME's, and I was wondering if you tell me a little about how often these gross pictures/pictures in general come up on the exam? I've heard that you can even get some questions with basically just a picture and little else (which I am bound to get wrong). Should I try to look through a gross path source, or thoroughly re-review world pics, etc? Thanks in advance!
