Step I Step 1 prep(mom with young kids under 3)

Started by Zainsha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zainsha

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
So my life story is very tragic. I'm from Pakistan & did my MBBS (Bachelor of medicine & bachelor of surgery) in 2007 & then completed housejob in 2008.
Soon after I got married & have my first child who was later diagnosed with leukemia at age of around 2 years old. She relapsed again at age of 4 & then I brough her in US for treatment but she passed away 2 months shy of 6 years one month after reaching here.
Now situation is that my husband is a full time student here & we've 2 little ones (soon to be 3 & 1 yr old).Now I want to start my career again but I've no outside help at all.Kids are with me 24/7 plus all the house chores Ineed to take care of.
We can't afford daycare or babysitter because of my husband's sky high fee being an international student.
So I guess I'm looking for someone in my scenario (mom with kids) who'strying to prepare for step 1.I could use helpful guidance from everyone. I have no clue about resources, study schedules and all.
Every insight will be helpful.
Also my duaghter's grave is here so I need to pass my exam by hook or by crook because I cannot leave this place to live in any other part of the world.
Thanks in advance!!