Step I Step 1 score and uworld score correlation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASM student

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm scoring ~80% average on uworld timed random blocks, what score should I be expecting in my exam? My exam is a month from now and I'm aiming for ~250 is it possible or should I lower my target?

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
 
I've set my exam at the furthest point it can get (with eligibility period extension used ) so I'm going in anyway and not ready to see a bad score on nbme because it will break me but thanks anyway .

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk