STEP 1 SCORE DELAY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DR_DR_DR_DR

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took step 1 on may 20th, so I was expecting my score today but apparently I have to wait till July 13... OMGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T. Who else is in the same boat? What kind of torture is this???

Members don't see this ad.

I took step 1 on may 20th, so I was expecting my score today but apparently I have to wait till July 13... OMGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T. Who else is in the same boat? What kind of torture is this???
Where did you get that specific date? I've scoured the website and the most specific I can get it "lololol we release on the Wednesday of our choice"

*hits self in head* you must be referring to their official annoucement they released:

"Most score reporting of Step 1 results occurs within four weeks of testing. However, because of necessary modifications to the test item pool, as well as a change to new test delivery software, there will be a delay in reporting for some examinees who test beginning the week of May 9, 2016.

The target date for reporting Step 1 scores for most examinees testing the week of May 9 through late June will beWednesday, July 13, 2016. For examinees whose circumstances require that they receive Step 1 scores before July 13, it is recommended that they take Step 1 no later than May 7."

......... I took it June 1st. Waiting until July 13th is gonna be agony.

Reactions: 1 users
July 13, 2016 is given as target date. Does it mean that the score report will be available on that particular date?