• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Jun 15, 2016
Status
MD/PhD Student
I took step 1 on may 20th, so I was expecting my score today but apparently I have to wait till July 13... OMGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T. Who else is in the same boat? What kind of torture is this???

May 29, 2013
Galveston, TX
Status
Medical Student
I took step 1 on may 20th, so I was expecting my score today but apparently I have to wait till July 13... OMGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T. Who else is in the same boat? What kind of torture is this???
Where did you get that specific date? I've scoured the website and the most specific I can get it "lololol we release on the Wednesday of our choice"

May 29, 2013
Galveston, TX
Status
Medical Student
*hits self in head* you must be referring to their official annoucement they released:

"Most score reporting of Step 1 results occurs within four weeks of testing. However, because of necessary modifications to the test item pool, as well as a change to new test delivery software, there will be a delay in reporting for some examinees who test beginning the week of May 9, 2016.

The target date for reporting Step 1 scores for most examinees testing the week of May 9 through late June will beWednesday, July 13, 2016. For examinees whose circumstances require that they receive Step 1 scores before July 13, it is recommended that they take Step 1 no later than May 7."

......... I took it June 1st. Waiting until July 13th is gonna be agony.

MA5

Aug 27, 2011
Status
Medical Student
July 13, 2016 is given as target date. Does it mean that the score report will be available on that particular date?

About the Ads