STEP 1 USMLE WHATSAPP SUPPORT GROUP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1078679

Hi all! I'm an IMG (NON US) Medical Doctor from the Caribbean studying for USMLE STEP 1- currently (Nov 2020) on GI SYSTEM & follow the order of First Aid. I use B&B, UWorld, FA ( used Sketchy Micro & Basic 3 first videos of Pathoma). I'd like someone with similar IMG MD studying for Step 1 who wants a source of support/motivation/accountability/ drive ( via whatsapp group) to message to aid in studying for this exam during this COVID time! . Currently in USA (EASTERN TIME /FL).

I mainly watch B&B videos & annotate in First Aid, then do question bank (including read reviews & make flash cards) of the module. I'm thinking of switching my approach to just watching the videos then doing the questions as it is too time consuming (not sure as yet). Planning to do exam in March 2021 ,but have not set exam date or signed up with ECFMG. Please message me if interested in forming whatsapp support group or email on [email protected]. I'm also on reddit as smileybabi06.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! I'm an IMG (NON US) Medical Doctor from the Caribbean studying for USMLE STEP 1- currently (Nov 2020) on GI SYSTEM & follow the order of First Aid. I use B&B, UWorld, FA ( used Sketchy Micro & Basic 3 first videos of Pathoma). I'd like someone with similar IMG MD studying for Step 1 who wants a source of support/motivation/accountability/ drive ( via whatsapp group) to message to aid in studying for this exam during this COVID time! . Currently in USA (EASTERN TIME /FL).

I mainly watch B&B videos & annotate in First Aid, then do question bank (including read reviews & make flash cards) of the module. I'm thinking of switching my approach to just watching the videos then doing the questions as it is too time consuming (not sure as yet). Planning to do exam in March 2021 ,but have not set exam date or signed up with ECFMG. Please message me if interested in forming whatsapp support group or email on [email protected]. I'm also on reddit as smileybabi06.
Message me! I’m planning on taking my exam in April 2021!!!