Step I Step 1 without dedicated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicineman1234

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, for one reason or another, my school does not give us a dedicated period and keeps us busy at least 4-8 hours a day during the times with the most down time. Have any of you heard stories of people doing well without a dedicated period or with a very very short one? I worry about knowledge loss.

I'm currently 1/2 way through zanki and plan to complete it a few months before I take the exam along with sketchy and pathoma. I also will complete usmle Rx and then uworld once or twice. Even without a dedicated, would getting a 240+ be possible? Exam probably july/August 2019