Step II Step 2 CK and Biostats

Started by docphd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docphd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to take Step 2 CK in about 4 weeks and and am not doing well on Biostats on Uworld. Other than Uworld, is there any source to study Biostats from?

Also how much Biostats is there on the actual exam.

Thanks
 
I am planning to take Step 2 CK in about 4 weeks and and am not doing well on Biostats on Uworld. Other than Uworld, is there any source to study Biostats from?

Also how much Biostats is there on the actual exam.

Thanks

So this is what I used - very weak biostats background - never use this crap.

1) UWORLD step 1 biostats
2) UWORLD step 1 biostats review course
3) First Aid step 1
4) Did the scientific article questions for step 2 UWORLD and step 3 UWORLD
5) step 2 UWORLD questions
6) made a formula sheet - which was basiclaly the step 1 formula sheet at the back of first aid

in the end all was useless had a scientific article that I breezed over, the few biostats questions I received could have answered without reviewing biostats

-i like questions, minimal reading except first aid step 1 - debating whether to review DIT EPI notes but remembered that DIT is a huge time waster.

every test is different