Step II Step 2 CK/CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GoodGuyVapes

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have about 6 months to complete my studies.

Could someone give me a guideline/timeframe as to how I should plan my schedule for the next few months.

For Step 1, I annotated into FA while doing Kaplan/UWorld Questions. I took all my sources (BRS, Rapid Review) and tried to create one master source for all of my studying.

What similar technique could I use for Step 2.

What will be my one master book similar to FA where I could enter my Kaplan/UWorld annotations and have one master source?

Step up to Medicine? Master the Boards?

Should I do Kaplan before Uworld or just start UWorld now and memorize the **** out of it.

Thank you everyone!