Step 2 CK score release schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anbuitachi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it generally takes 4-8 weeks but does anyone know if it generally takes longer (from previous year experience) if you take it in the end of December? I'm taking it at the end of December, and but due to Holidays, and places closing in january (I read they dont operate in first 2 weeks of January), is this going to take longer than the usual 4 weeks??? My programs are expecting scores in January..

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry. You will get in in Jan. I know several people who had the exam on Dec 31st last year, and got the result by the 4th Wed

Reactions: 1 user
Don't worry. You will get in in Jan. I know several people who had the exam on Dec 31st last year, and got the result by the 4th Wed

thanks!!! do you also know if its the 4th wed starting from that week or next week? This year Dec 31 is on a Wednesday. So im curious if i take it on 31 or 30th... if that counts as 1 wednesday

Although I believe both will be reported on the same day, I would go for 30th (if I were you). Two reasons:
Extra one day does not make magic. Enjoy the end of the year with SO, relatives and friends

PS: Not Sure about Sat, and it's not important for your case