Step II Step 2 CK score release schedule

Started by anbuitachi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anbuitachi

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it generally takes 4-8 weeks but does anyone know if it generally takes longer (from previous year experience) if you take it in the end of December? I'm taking it at the end of December, and but due to Holidays, and places closing in january (I read they dont operate in first 2 weeks of January), is this going to take longer than the usual 4 weeks??? My programs are expecting scores in January..
 
Although I believe both will be reported on the same day, I would go for 30th (if I were you). Two reasons:
Extra one day does not make magic. Enjoy the end of the year with SO, relatives and friends

PS: Not Sure about Sat, and it's not important for your case