This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STEP2Tutor303

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am a 4th year Med student who is willing to tutor Step 2 CK concepts. I have tutored in many subjects throughout my college/med school career and have also done teaching research at NYU Steinhardt School of Education. I really enjoy teaching, it’s one of my passions and now that interview season is coming to an end I have the time to tutor Step 2 CK.

We will use Skype and go over ONLY HIGH YIELD material in a rapid-fire format. My main goal is to make you really good at content because I believe that once you know that, you can do practice questions and enhance test taking ability. I am a very organized person and I have made lots and lots of high yield notes, broken down by section. Therefore, we can decide beforehand which subject you would like to focus on. For example, if you are weak in Cardio, we will go over all the important cardio concepts that you absolutely need to know. I will make sure to drill each and every one of those concepts in your mind. I am also going to mark down the concepts you are missing and I will be testing you on that next time.

Additionally, questions in Uworld that you cannot understand- we can go over those as well. You’ll just have to send them to me beforehand so during our sessions, we can get right to the point instead of wasting time. That said, the focus will still be on understanding the material really well.

Since I really enjoy teaching I am not going to overcharge you for this- just PM for details.

Members don't see this ad.