Step II (Step 2 CS) Desperately need a May 22-May 23 spot on ANY site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ownstep2cs

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am currently signed up for a September exam but desperately need either May 22 (Fri) or May 23 (Sat) spot on ANY site

for a reason that I can explain to you over a private message if you would like to know.

If you happen to have signed up for the exam on either date and is willing to switch,

please please let me know and I will pay you to express my deepest gratitude.

Please kindly PM me if you are able to offer me the spot. Thank you.