USMLE Step 2 CS prep course in Chicago?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodvibes27

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I am looking Step 2 CS prep courses in Chicago. Please advise if you have any recommendations! :) Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! I am looking Step 2 CS prep courses in Chicago. Please advise if you have any recommendations! :) Thank you
I recommend Kaplan which I took. They give you the mock exam which is very similar to what you will encounter in the actual exam. Of course, cases were very different but it was very helpful in my opinion. I believe it helped me pass.

Reactions: 1 user
I recommend Kaplan which I took. They give you the mock exam which is very similar to what you will encounter in the actual exam. Of course, cases were very different but it was very helpful in my opinion. I believe it helped me pass.
Thanks for your reply! They have a few different course options, what did you take? I’m looking at the live online + practice exam option right now.

That's exactly what I did. However, I recommend the live classes + practice exam as I think you get to do more hands on stuff. When they go over the detail after your mock exam, that was the most helpful. Also, they will give you the detailed score reports of your performance and I thought that was very helpful. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey

I will be in Chicago from 24th Mar for 4 weeks. Looking for a practice partner there. Let me know if you want to do some practice!

Regards,
Dr Ivanhoe

That's exactly what I did. However, I recommend the live classes + practice exam as I think you get to do more hands on stuff. When they go over the detail after your mock exam, that was the most helpful. Also, they will give you the detailed score reports of your performance and I thought that was very helpful. Good luck!

I shall consider taking the Live classes too, it sounds pretty helpful. Thanks so much for the detailed advice! Good luck to you too!

Hey

I will be in Chicago from 24th Mar for 4 weeks. Looking for a practice partner there. Let me know if you want to do some practice!

Regards,
Dr Ivanhoe

Hey,

Thanks for the offer. I’ll get back to you if it’s possible for me!

Best Regards!

Hey, I am in Chicago for week from 10th April and i will be taking yhe exam on 17th. at the moment livig in New york. we can practise together if you are looking for a study partner. let me know. GoodLuck
3472839586 mobile.

Hey

Regards,
Dr Ivanhoe

Im in chicago at the moment...and in need of a study partner to practice with. Let me know if you are still in need of an sp. thanks

Hello everyone! Is there anybody attending USMLE Success Academy in Chicago on May 7-11th? We can share the room in the hotel, it will save us some money. Please PM if interested!