USMLE Step 2 cs score release 10/10/2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bdisease

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys I did a lot of mistakes. I did all my PE in the left side, did not counseal well at all, I was panic in my first case. Cases were vague and i really don’t know ddx. I am an img, took the test in houston (afternoon). I have ptsd, every day I recall different mistakes
 
Took mine 08/07/2018 in Philly. IMG. I keep having flashbacks. made lots of mistakes in PE, didn't write somethings I asked in the PN. Just praying I passed. the wait has been excruciating.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad