Step II Step 2 PE schedule question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jayhawk20120

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. Took Step 2 PE in September in Philly and have been feeling really bad about it. I know that's not uncommon, but there were at least 3 cases I completely bombed. My score release window starts October 28th, so I haven't gotten a score yet, but when I go to the NBOME website it says "Dean requests you take the following levels within the indicated range" and my Step 2 PE has dates from April 2019-October 2019. Is that pretty confirmatory that I failed? I haven't gotten a score back, but my other steps don't seem to have a different date.