-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2CS December 2019 score release
Started by mcgarvels
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Waiting for Step 2 CS scores has definitely been the most stressful part of medical school!!
D
deleted918591
checking in.
Took it October
Lost a lot of sleep after Step 2 CS. Convinced myself i failed.
Already planning on taking a year off and applying FM next cycle. FML. The sad thing is i have a good amount of intervies in desired specialty and have already had butterflies interviewing at one program that i really liked.
If i could go back in time i would have paid a third party scheduler and taken this exam in the spring.
Waiting for this exam has been more stressful than any of the other two steps.
Took it October
Lost a lot of sleep after Step 2 CS. Convinced myself i failed.
Already planning on taking a year off and applying FM next cycle. FML. The sad thing is i have a good amount of intervies in desired specialty and have already had butterflies interviewing at one program that i really liked.
If i could go back in time i would have paid a third party scheduler and taken this exam in the spring.
Waiting for this exam has been more stressful than any of the other two steps.
I can't wait another 2 weeks. It is absolutely killing me...this has to be the most ridiculous thing ever.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So permits should be disappearing next Sunday right?
Exam permits disappear the Saturday or Sunday before your score is released (for AMGs not sure about IMGs)
Mine day after the exam, I dunno why
If you are an IMG, then that is normal.
I am low key still nervous about my score. Not sure why this test triggered so much anxiety when it's just p/f and I do not have to worry about how i score on top of if I passed.
RIGHT?! Freaking out here. Next Wednesday 1am EST can't come soon enough
What are the chances we get our scores dec 11?
THEY BETTER RELEASE THEM! I have been waiting 13 weeks. Not cool.
FRIENDS! If you see your permit disappear this weekend please post! THANKS! 🙂
Last edited:
I did read in ecfmg website, that the report will be released on 18th of December.
Can you provide a link to that?
Can you provide a link to that?
USMLE Score Reporting Archives - ECFMG News
Archive of posts categorized USMLE Score Reporting in ECFMG News
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that might just refer to the fact that the scores that would be reported on 18th December will be reported then anyway (i.e. as normal and not holiday schedule). I think we might still get our Step 2 CS scores starting the 11th. Correct me if I am wrong though?
![]()
USMLE Score Reporting Archives - ECFMG News
Archive of posts categorized USMLE Score Reporting in ECFMG Newswww.ecfmg.org
Yeah that’s not what that is saying.
I think that might just refer to the fact that the scores that would be reported on 18th December will be reported then anyway (i.e. as normal and not holiday schedule). I think we might still get our Step 2 CS scores starting the 11th. Correct me if I am wrong though?
You are correct! Can people update if their permits disappear
You are correct! Can people update if their permits disappear
Will do man
My permit disappeared weeks before my score was released. ITS NOT RELIABLE
My permit disappeared weeks before my score was released. ITS NOT RELIABLE
If you are an IMG that is normal OR if you are an USMD and your eligibility expired then that would make sense. My permit disappeared because I took it like a week before my eligibility expired. So yeah...seems to have been reliable in the past.
Now it is clear, they just want to clarity regarding holidays.I think that might just refer to the fact that the scores that would be reported on 18th December will be reported then anyway (i.e. as normal and not holiday schedule). I think we might still get our Step 2 CS scores starting the 11th. Correct me if I am wrong though?
Anyone have their permit disappear yet?
Anyone have their permit disappear yet?
Nothing has disappeared on my end yet...I will keep on monitoring though and let you know
Nothing has disappeared on my end yet...I will keep on monitoring though and let you know
AWESOME!!! Thanks!
10/16 and permit still there. I can't stand having to wait another week for this.
10/18 and permit disappeared! Taken in ATL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
10/16 and permit still there. I can't stand having to wait another week for this.
Sorry dude/dudette. Sometimes they don’t disappear and you still get it!
December 11 at 1AM EST, view fcvs examination historyWhat would be the absolute earliest way we can find out if we passed?
Ugh! A little over 2 days left! I'm sweating bullets
Is it true that if your permit disappears that means you passed?
Is it true that if your permit disappears that means you passed?
It just means you’re getting your score on Wednesday.
Last edited:
Those who have taken both CK and CS... Does the FSMB trick work for you? (I was told it was: Try to register for Step 3. If you are allowed to register then all other Steps were passed.)
I don’t think that works if you’re an AMG. You have to have graduated.
When is the time this trick works, today or Wednesday?I don’t think that works if you’re an AMG. You have to have graduated.
When is the time this trick works, today or Wednesday?
It's supposed to work on Monday, but perhaps only if you already graduated, as TheLastofUs91 said. There is a different trick that works starting early Wednesday. No harm in trying them out though.
It's supposed to work on Monday, but perhaps only if you already graduated, as TheLastofUs91 said. There is a different trick that works starting early Wednesday. No harm in trying them out though.
The Monday FSMB trick has (allegedly) been patched, so does not work anymore. The 1 am EST Wednesday thing SHOULD still work though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone on reddit said the fsmb thing worked tuesday. Has anyone else heard this?
Not heard of this working. Although clearly, if you are out in California, then Wednesday 1 am EST = Tuesday 10 PM.
Time zones can be terribly confusing, even beyond the world of the FSMB trick.
I meant the trick that lets you register for step 3 the monday before you passed. Someone said they could register tuesday. In retrospect probably wouldn't work for me since I don't have a degree yet regardless.
Got it, perhaps! Well, from the way too extensive research I have done on this, it seems as nowadays the only certain way is FSMB at 1 am EST Wednesday. All these rumors just create waaaay too much anxiety! I am just going to make a nice drink at 11 pm tomorrow and then await the big reveal
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 585