-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2CS December 2019 score release
Started by mcgarvels
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Took it the end of Oct...permit is gone. Looks like I'll find out tomorrow morning..can't really afford to stay up until 1 as I'm in the OR tomorrow morning. Good luck to us all!
This is painful. I am scared as hell now. Can't take it anymore. Trying to distract myself with a Nintendo new release and beer. Should I go out for a walk without internet? It's freezing out though. My life is on a standstill here. It will be very bad if I don't get my score today. And i will be badly f***** if I fail. Help us all God.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took Step 2 10/7 in Atlanta and still has "print permit" up. You guys sure this doesn't mean anything about pass/fail?
No correlation
D
deleted918591
literally feel like throwing up.
can someone walk me through what happens if i fail.
my plan is to sign up with one of those third party schedulers asap and try to get a date. the problem is i dont know if dates are available around Christmas??? Do i even go to my interviews next week if i fail?
my school WILL not qualify me for Rank if i dont pass step 2 cs by rank submission... FML
can someone walk me through what happens if i fail.
my plan is to sign up with one of those third party schedulers asap and try to get a date. the problem is i dont know if dates are available around Christmas??? Do i even go to my interviews next week if i fail?
my school WILL not qualify me for Rank if i dont pass step 2 cs by rank submission... FML
literally feel like throwing up.
can someone walk me through what happens if i fail.
my plan is to sign up with one of those third party schedulers asap and try to get a date. the problem is i dont know if dates are available around Christmas??? Do i even go to my interviews next week if i fail?
my school WILL not qualify me for Rank if i dont pass step 2 cs by rank submission... FML
My exact plans
literally feel like throwing up.
can someone walk me through what happens if i fail.
my plan is to sign up with one of those third party schedulers asap and try to get a date. the problem is i dont know if dates are available around Christmas??? Do i even go to my interviews next week if i fail?
my school WILL not qualify me for Rank if i dont pass step 2 cs by rank submission... FML
So yeah that would be your best bet for getting a repeat spot asap but I would try and meet with your advisor as well for your specialty. Not every specialty needs cs for rank list. A lot of IM programs do not require it, for example, based on the info they gave during interviews.
edit: I did not see the last sentence. What do you mean about qualifying you for rank?
D
deleted918591
So yeah that would be your best bet for getting a repeat spot asap but I would try and meet with your advisor as well for your specialty. Not every specialty needs cs for rank list. A lot of IM programs do not require it, for example, based on the info they gave during interviews.
I get that, but my school wont even make me qualified for rank from their end. i have to have a pass on step 2 cs before ranklist
edit- i guess you need your med schools approval for the match or whatever. my school states that they wont make me eligible unless CS is passed.
I get that, but my school wont even make me qualified for rank from their end. i have to have a pass on step 2 cs before ranklist
edit- i guess you need your med schools approval for the match or whatever. my school states that they wont make me eligible unless CS is passed.
Huh I did not know that was a thing. Have not heard anything about that for my school. We can sign up for the match regardless of our cs pass.
It is 12 am
1am EST. 40 min left
I thought it will be 12 am1am EST. 40 min left
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought it will be 12 am
Nope, 1am EST
No matter what happens, you’ll be wonderful doctors one day. An artificial, high-stakes, arbitrary exam won’t change that, no matter the result.
I took the test in September. Hard to believe everything may be undone in 8 minutes. This test has had such a negative effect on my mental health the past 3 months. Down with this money grab.
I took the test in September. Hard to believe everything may be undone in 8 minutes. This test has had such a negative effect on my mental health the past 3 months. Down with this money grab.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine did.
sounds like they may have patched it.
No one’s permits disappeared as well thoughIn October it looked like when people’s didnt come up 1am est they released them the following week
Mine is up on FCVS. I failed.
Oh no, I'm so sorry!
Mine is up on FCVS. I failed.
No! Are you sure?! I’m sorry dude/dudette!
Mine is up on FCVS. I failed.
sorry to hear that. what was your test date?
my permit disappeared but i still have nothing. i am still very much in my misery.
So we have report of FCVS having one fail and nothing for anyone else
Oct 29.
your permit disappeared?
Oct 29.
I took mine in early September but nothing is showing on FCVS...
Nothing for me and I took before you Englander
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted918591
Nothing for me and I took before you Englander
same... Wtf im not sleeping tonight
Englander did yours come up right at 1am?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 585