Step 3 Kaplan Q bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAINISGOOD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what people out there taking step 3 and using kaplan Q bank are scoring on Q bank...I'm at 60% thru 300 Q's.......hope i can pass this sucka!

Would be nice to know if there is any correlation between Q bank score and passing step 3? Anyone who has taken this test in the past care to share what their Q bank score and actual step 3 score were?

thanks,

PAINISGOOD

Members don't see this ad.

PAINISGOOD said:
I would like to know what people out there taking step 3 and using kaplan Q bank are scoring on Q bank...I'm at 60% thru 300 Q's.......hope i can pass this sucka!

Would be nice to know if there is any correlation between Q bank score and passing step 3? Anyone who has taken this test in the past care to share what their Q bank score and actual step 3 score were?

thanks,

PAINISGOOD

Good question! I'd like to find out as well. I assume 75% on Kaplan Q-bank correlates with the actual USMLE test pass score, but this may be not true. Let me know if you find out. Thanks!

robare831 said:
Good question! I'd like to find out as well. I assume 75% on Kaplan Q-bank correlates with the actual USMLE test pass score, but this may be not true. Let me know if you find out. Thanks!

I REALLY hope that's not true, as I'm getting about 65% on the Step 3 Kaplan QBank. I was getting around the same percent on the Step 2 QBank and got a very solid score on the Step 2 CK, so my hope would be that (okay, somewhat magically) the correspondence is similar for Step 3! Hopefully someone who has actually gotten their score will think to visit this forum and post the relationship. Best of luck.