1. As part of our nonprofit mission, SDN supports medical student publications, websites and blogs. Students with blogs are encouraged to apply for our publisher stipend. It's a small amount to help defray costs and encourage open discussion and exchange of ideas. Contact: [email protected]
  2. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

Step 3 Qbook any good?

Discussion in 'Step III' started by maddoc1979, Jun 16, 2006.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. maddoc1979

maddoc1979 Junior Member 5+ Year Member

May 5, 2004
    Just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Qbook for step 3? I'm going on vacation and thought it might be nice to have on the plane...is it worth the money?

Doc

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Razorback

Razorback 7+ Year Member

Sep 12, 2003
    Chicago
    I read quickly over Crush for Step 3, did the USMLE disk, and did about 100 questions from a friend's QBook...I overprepared for this test (and this is 1 year into Anesthesia residency). It is a good book if you can borrow it.