Step III Step 3 required documents

Started by OHartiste
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OHartiste

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have a question about the Postgrad Training Form that I need to submit for Step 3 registration. If I live in Ohio but registered through Connecticut, does that mean that I should fill out this form for Ohio or for Connecticut?

Because there is a state-specific form for applicants registered to sit for Step 3: in Hawaii, Mass, Mich, Ohio, and Penn. But there is a generic form for all other states. So I am just confused as to which form I need to fill out...for Ohio or a generic one for Connecticut? Thanks!
 
For Step 3 registration, fill the form relevant to the state you're applying through. So for Connecticut, use the generic form and send in the certificate of identity form by mail.