step 3 scores relases at midnight or in A.M.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lookleft

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the scores are released Wed at midnight or in the moring around 8am? Assuming eastern time?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Are you certain it is 8AM PST? Most threads on here and elsewhere seem to indicate that the FSMB website will update shortly after midnight each Wednesday, and that this predates even the email being sent out (though those often are sent out fairly quickly). I'm hoping you're right, as today is my 3rd week and I'd love to not have to keep waiting (but so far it's after 10AM and I haven't heard a thing).

Step 3 scores come out at midnight EST.

Step 1&2 are released in the mornings so that people in med school can contact people at their schools if they fail.

Scores released yesterday seem to be exam dates until the 18th of December.

My friend did his 17/18th and got his scores, I did mine 18/19th and did not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took mine dec 16-17 and the score were available today, got an email at aroun 10am ET.

Yeah. I have no idea when they're actually released (I don't sit at my computer at midnight each night checking NRMP), but I got an email around 8AM PST saying my score was ready.