Step 3 sp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smpmd179

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Step 3 study partner. Want to start asap! Mostly just need someone to stay on schedule with so that I don't spend too much time or get distracted but having a sp to reach out to with questions is really helpful. My plan is complete each system and answer question for that system. Once we get through MTB, I'd really like to start Skyping to go through questions and CCS. But I'm flexible! Please message me if you're interested in starting! Thanks :D

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for a Step 3 study partner. Want to start asap! Mostly just need someone to stay on schedule with so that I don't spend too much time or get distracted but having a sp to reach out to with questions is really helpful. My plan is complete each system and answer question for that system. Once we get through MTB, I'd really like to start Skyping to go through questions and CCS. But I'm flexible! Please message me if you're interested in starting! Thanks :D

Hello, I am looking for a study partner for step 3 as well and your plan looks perfect! If you still need a SP let me know!