Step III Step 3 study partner in California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thefashiondoctor19

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I am planning to take STEP 3 by this August, and I would love to have a study partner, preferably in Southern California.
I have matched into residency and my plan is to finish the exam before or soon after I start.
Please message me if you're interested.


Thanks!
 
Hello everyone!

I am planning to take STEP 3 by this August, and I would love to have a study partner, preferably in Southern California.
I have matched into residency and my plan is to finish the exam before or soon after I start.
Please message me if you're interested.


Thanks!

Hey, are you there? Please leave me a text/ email. Thank you.