Step I Step 3

Started by san
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

san

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone

Is anybody out there preparing for or has prepared for Step III.
Could you please give a bit of info as to what the requirements are to schedule it and so on..

Wht I knew is for IMG (like for me ) it is good to have step III ASAP, and it just a pass they are intetersted in seeing as opposed to real numbers like in step I an II.

Would appreciate any input.
 
Different states vary on their requrements before you take Step III. Some states require internship (in Iowa it is 6 months) before you are eligible for Step III. Some states don't require internship. The IMG at U of Iowa match first and then take Step III after internship.

Here is the link:

http://www.fsmb.org/