1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

step I range for internal medicine at cwru and cleveland clinic

Discussion in 'Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties' started by fuzzylogic, Mar 30, 2004.

1. fuzzylogic

fuzzylogic Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

does anybody know where to find the step I range for meds at the university hospital at cwru and cleveland clinic? thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Kalel

Kalel Membership Revoked
    Removed

I know of one student who matched at Cleavland who I think had ~avg step I score, and another student who interviewed at both schools with a below the avg step I score and avg clinical grades but who came from a top 5 med school. I think that if you aim for above avg (216+), you should be fine step I-wise.

4. avendesora

avendesora Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I hesitate to use "below average" with people I know, but I know 2 students that matched at the Clinic with lesser numbers. Case is a tougher match, from what I've heard. I ended up skipping both places, but I concur with kalel -- anything average or better should get you in as long as the rest of your ducks are in a row.

5. fuzzylogic

fuzzylogic Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks a lot for your help, kalel and avendesora. really appreciated your input :thumbup: