Step I Step II

Started by blueey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blueey

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone who is doing step II prep !


Is anybody using NMS review ?? I'm finding it really hard compared to Qbank / Qbook Is that true with you all ??

I have only 9 days left, and I dont see much improvement for some reason...😳
 
I have five days left, and I agree completely with you. Some of those NMS questions are completely out there and very frustrating. I stopped counting how many I was getting right and wrong because it was just becoming a defeatest study session 🙂

I haven't personally used Qbank, but all of my friends who did said exactly the same thing. And all my friends who have taken Step 2 already insist it's not as bad as Step 1, despite not preparing all that well for it. I sure hope they aren't lying to me...

Good luck to ya!

--Brendan--
<"}}}}}><