This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arrrrdub

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm trying to decide my plan of attack for Step 1; probably taking it in late May /early June, so I'm about 8 /8.5 months out... any recommendations? I am considering the Triple Play Bundle from usmle-rx because I'm interested in flashcards and a Qbank; also obviously planning on doing UWorld Qbank during ISP. Has anyone used USMLE-Rx, or have any other suggestions on other flashcards, etc.?
 
There is a separate sub-forum for Step 1. Also, use the search function. This has been discussed ad nauseam on both sub-forums.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm trying to decide my plan of attack for Step 1; probably taking it in late May /early June, so I'm about 8 /8.5 months out... any recommendations? I am considering the Triple Play Bundle from usmle-rx because I'm interested in flashcards and a Qbank; also obviously planning on doing UWorld Qbank during ISP. Has anyone used USMLE-Rx, or have any other suggestions on other flashcards, etc.?

I recommend the triple play bundle from verizon since you save a bundle on internet, phone and TV by bundling them together.