Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Status (Visible)
Does anyone find it creepy that Drew is having all these problems and then the movie Kingdom Hospital comes out? Yikes!!!

Edit: I forgot this... :scared:

gizzdogg

keeper of the three lions
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2001
Status (Visible)
anyone seen the original danish version? I loved it and am apprehensive about this newer version.

SoulRFlare

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
Ohio
Status (Visible)
yeah, and the medical center is called KING/Drew...
btw, what are the problems? I swear, I'm outta the loop when it comes to this stuff. Where do ppl hear about this type of news? Med School News Service?

About the Ads

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by SoulRFlare
yeah, and the medical center is called KING/Drew...
btw, what are the problems? I swear, I'm outta the loop when it comes to this stuff. Where do ppl hear about this type of news? Med School News Service?

OMG, there was a thread about an article published in which nurses were found to be negligent, causing 3+deaths by leaving patients unattended for 18+ hours... do a search for DREW and Problems and you'll find it. That was just the icing on the cake... there was no way I was going to return the secondary because if it was the only CA school I got into, I would have to go...

The only difference between the movie and the actual hospital is that poor staff/management is what is haunting King/Drew

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.