Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone find it creepy that Drew is having all these problems and then the movie Kingdom Hospital comes out? Yikes!!!

Edit: I forgot this... :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

anyone seen the original danish version? I loved it and am apprehensive about this newer version.

yeah, and the medical center is called KING/Drew...
btw, what are the problems? I swear, I'm outta the loop when it comes to this stuff. Where do ppl hear about this type of news? Med School News Service?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by SoulRFlare
yeah, and the medical center is called KING/Drew...
btw, what are the problems? I swear, I'm outta the loop when it comes to this stuff. Where do ppl hear about this type of news? Med School News Service?

OMG, there was a thread about an article published in which nurses were found to be negligent, causing 3+deaths by leaving patients unattended for 18+ hours... do a search for DREW and Problems and you'll find it. That was just the icing on the cake... there was no way I was going to return the secondary because if it was the only CA school I got into, I would have to go...

The only difference between the movie and the actual hospital is that poor staff/management is what is haunting King/Drew