Stick a fork in me...I'm done!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Femtochemistry

Skunk Works
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys;

quite possibly the best day of life...just found out I passed CK and CS!!! The feeling is intoxicating--after months of worrying that I failed that $hit of an exam they call CS. I want to thank all of you that provided advice for me during the past few years and I wish you all the best :)

Just to let people know, I HIGHLY recommend UW of CK--I went through it twice: first time around overall 53% then bumped it up to 72% second time around. I also used FA and Secrets--but by far UW was the most helpful.

cheers :love:

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys;

quite possibly the best day of life...just found out I passed CK and CS!!! The feeling is intoxicating--after months of worrying that I failed that $hit of an exam they call CS. I want to thank all of you that provided advice for me during the past few years and I wish you all the best :)

Just to let people know, I HIGHLY recommend UW of CK--I went through it twice: first time around overall 53% then bumped it up to 72% second time around. I also used FA and Secrets--but by far UW was the most helpful.

cheers :love:

You checked online? I thought they were gonna post at 11am.

I am done with Step 2 as well. Just found out that I passed CS a couple of minutes ago. I'm glad that weight is now off my chest.

Members don't see this ad :)
Praise God - I just found out I passed CK - check another thing off the list!! Hallelujah!!!

...now onto more waiting for CS!

I agree with u guys, the load is off. I passed too both in CK n CS. Man!!! I am so happy.

congrats everyone that passed their tests. i passed CS today as well and nearly had a heart attack the hour before it was posted

So hopefully tomorrow is the big day for the next cohort of CS testees...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

did you get yours today?

I thought they werent posted till noon eastern time.

Mine's supposed to come out today, too, and it's not posted yet. Hopefully the poster above you heard with the last group and just didn't post til now?!

congrats everyone that passed their tests. i passed CS today as well and nearly had a heart attack the hour before it was posted

I hear you. I nearly had a heart attack when I got the email in my inbox. Something about the possibility of having to pay another $1000 just isn't good for our health. But yes, I am done! Until Step 3!