Still a virgin entering med. school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chankovsky

Did is one of those things where you don't know if you should be proud or ashamed. If you guys know what I mean.

Members don't see this ad.

Chankovsky said:
Did is one of those things where you don't know if you should be proud or ashamed. If you guys know what I mean.

if ur a girl call me

Don't worry about it honey. Just wait until you're ready and find the right man.

Members don't see this ad :)
thread_sucks.jpg

Wow, this thread is funny. Wonder how long it will take for it to get shut down or moved.

If I had to answer the question, I'd say you're missing out, but can easily make up for lost time.

the avg guy loses his virginity at 16
the avg girl loses her's at 18

what i don't understand if this means that there must be guys hooking up with older chicks or what....

Female said:
Don't worry about it honey. Just wait until you're ready and find the right man.

Im right here, dont forget to call.

Chankovsky said:

I guess it depends on your value system. If you are not married, many people in the Southeast would applaud you. (My primary care doc would, too.) Then again, other people might not. As I see it, that's something your really have to figure out for yourself. I would not say that being a virgin at X stage in my life is bad.

Sharkfan said:
Wow, this thread is funny. Wonder how long it will take for it to get shut down or moved.

This thread will most likely be closed by the mods as soon as they see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.