Still Getting Howard Interviews???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

senioritaelena

Let's go
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recieved an invite to interviwew at Howard recently? If so, when were you complete there and when is your interview. Please keep this thread alive. I am waiting to hear from them still.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone recieved an invite to interviwew at Howard recently? If so, when were you complete there and when is your interview. Please keep this thread alive. I am waiting to hear from them still.
I interviewed at Howard mid-janurary and was complete at Howard since October (i think but it was definetely one of the first ones i sent out). Hopefully you will get an invite, I enjoyed my interview experience at Howard Medical College. Good Luck to you!

I think I was complete in January (didn't send off app. until beginning of December/late November), and I got a choice of 6 interview dates for this month (two of the dates have already passed). I dont think I am going to interview since I have been accepted elsewhere, but I will decide towards the last interview date.

Good luck!

R~