Feb 27, 2010
23
0
0
New Jersey
Status
I still haven't heard back from Kean University's combined school/clinical psy.d. program. I interviewed there in late February, but still haven't heard anything one way or another. I've been accepted to another program, but wonder if I should call the director of Kean now to find out what's happening, or just accept the other offer. Is anyone else still waiting to hear from a program? What is the protocol at this late date? Anyone apply to Kean and hear back yet?
 

Blue86

10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2009
98
0
0
Status
Psychology Student
I think you should email/call someone and tell them. I don't know about Kean, but just let the admin/POI (or both) know that you have an offer and you are interested in their decision, or a time estimate about when you should hear from them. You will get more answers once they know your situation. I know that you don't want to bug them, but it's April, and it's about time they tell you something. Good luck!

Source: I've been in your situation before.
 
Feb 14, 2010
139
0
0
Status
Pre-Psychology
what if I contacted a program and they still have not gotten back to me yet? It is after April 1st, so I am getting a little nervous...
 
Jan 23, 2010
57
0
0
Status
Psychology Student
what if I contacted a program and they still have not gotten back to me yet? It is after April 1st, so I am getting a little nervous...

Are you talking about Yeshiva? You convinced me to e-mail them by saying they already made the decisions so whats the harm. Even though their voicemail said we could e-mail them I dont think you should be alarmed that you didn't hear back because i'm sure they just wouldn't deal with that stuff while on spring break, I know if I were Augusta (assuming that's the department secretary's name) I wouldn't really be responding to those e-mails on my break. Monday I'm sure- i'm scared of the verdict.
 
Feb 14, 2010
139
0
0
Status
Pre-Psychology
Are you talking about Yeshiva? You convinced me to e-mail them by saying they already made the decisions so whats the harm. Even though their voicemail said we could e-mail them I dont think you should be alarmed that you didn't hear back because i'm sure they just wouldn't deal with that stuff while on spring break, I know if I were Augusta (assuming that's the department secretary's name) I wouldn't really be responding to those e-mails on my break. Monday I'm sure- i'm scared of the verdict.
Yep... still have not heard and close my eyes whenever I click "check for new mail" and open them very very slowly... but alas, no response yet. PLEASE if someone hears from them (from emailing them) please PM me or post on one of the threads... I'd love to know just where I stand. Thanks
 
Mar 24, 2010
113
1
41
Status
Psychology Student
i'm also waiting to hear back from yeshiva and I'm scared to death. I'm sure we'll hear something this week.