Still no interview from UVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My app had been completed since 7/24. I know that my stats (and ECs) are well within their range, but I still haven't heard anything. I called them once about a month ago, and they said that I was still "being reviewed by the admission committee". I'm in state. Are there any of you in the same boat as me? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, when I called last month they told me the same thing!!! We are still waiting....:) But at least our wait is a little better with an MCV acceptance:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same boat with Ohio State...can't figure it out. There must be something about me they don't like.

I'm not sure exactly what UVA is doing. I'm out of state and I interviewed there last week, and everyone there except one person was out of state, which I found unusual for a state school. Their interviewers are pretty cool people though.

Good luck!

Yeah, I had my interview at UVA in September, and I was the only in-state applicant of the group. They are definitely interviewing a lot of out-of-staters.

Hmm... that is strange. Thanks for the info, everyone. Yes Hokiedoc, I'm definitely thankful for that [MCV] acceptance! :)

same boat, but my stats are below UVA's averages and I am not a URM. Unfortunately, no acceptances for me yet, but will get a decision from Albany next Monday or shortly after and waiting on other schools..