jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Status
My app had been completed since 7/24. I know that my stats (and ECs) are well within their range, but I still haven't heard anything. I called them once about a month ago, and they said that I was still "being reviewed by the admission committee". I'm in state. Are there any of you in the same boat as me? Thanks!

hokiedoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
Yup, when I called last month they told me the same thing!!! We are still waiting....:) But at least our wait is a little better with an MCV acceptance:clap:

About the Ads

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
"Picksburgh"
Idonthaveone
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm in the same boat with Ohio State...can't figure it out. There must be something about me they don't like.

SunnyS81

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm not sure exactly what UVA is doing. I'm out of state and I interviewed there last week, and everyone there except one person was out of state, which I found unusual for a state school. Their interviewers are pretty cool people though.

Good luck!

OP
J

jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hmm... that is strange. Thanks for the info, everyone. Yes Hokiedoc, I'm definitely thankful for that [MCV] acceptance! :)

clittle1981

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
Status
same boat, but my stats are below UVA's averages and I am not a URM. Unfortunately, no acceptances for me yet, but will get a decision from Albany next Monday or shortly after and waiting on other schools..

About the Ads