still no love from the UC's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calipaww

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
still no love from the uc's ... im getting other interviews but still not secondaries even from any of the uC's.. do you guys think they are still sending them out???:confused: :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by calipaww
do you guys think they are still sending them out???:confused: :(

Of course they are!! :) It was the same thing last year -- the UC's took forever and a day!! Stay cool! :cool:

calipaww, if it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat as you are. I applied in JUNE and no word from UC's yet. PLUS, I'm a California resident. To say the least, I'm going insane from waiting...:mad:

ucsf is the only uc that loves me.
i guess we'll just have to be patient :)

hey,
if you are not selected for a secondary, is that indicated on the status site, or does it just keep that line about the notification being up within approx. 10 weeks?
thanks!
katem

i sent them an email asking that question about the ten week thing and they just said "Your application is currently under review" !????!

Originally posted by katem
hey,
if you are not selected for a secondary, is that indicated on the status site, or does it just keep that line about the notification being up within approx. 10 weeks?
thanks!
katem

I was wondering the same thing until today, exactly 9 weeks and 5 days after they got my application, I got a rejection :(

well, I wasn't really expecting much else, but at least it would have been nice to ask for a secondary, geesh.

but, i am getting nervous since I'm still waiting on secondaries from all the other UC's except for UCSD. Why don't they like me??? sniff sniff :(

Did they update the status website with your rejection as well?

Sorry to hear about that!!!

I am in the same boat....no secondaries from any of the UC's except for Irvine, and I am from California too!

No, the status page still says wait ten weeks. maybe they'll change their minds?? ;) yeah right! i guess we just keep waiting!

:rolleyes:

its ok! I havent heard back from any UCs and I would love to go to UCSF! We all stick toghether and we will be fine! :)

I am a MS1 now but last year when I was applying I got all my UC secondaries early and was rejected wihout interviews between March and May. A girl in my class now got a late secondary from UCI and then a late interview and was eventaully accepted. THe moral of the story is hearing early from the UCs about secondaries and interviews isn't necessarily better than hearing from them later on. Just hang in there.

only got secondaries from irvine and sd... sigh...