calipaww

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2002
cali
Visit site
Status
still no love from the uc's ... im getting other interviews but still not secondaries even from any of the uC's.. do you guys think they are still sending them out???:confused: :(

About the Ads

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by calipaww
do you guys think they are still sending them out???:confused: :(
Of course they are!! :) It was the same thing last year -- the UC's took forever and a day!! Stay cool! :cool:

Bmblee888

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
San Diego, CA
Visit site
Status
calipaww, if it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat as you are. I applied in JUNE and no word from UC's yet. PLUS, I'm a California resident. To say the least, I'm going insane from waiting...:mad:

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
ucsf is the only uc that loves me.
i guess we'll just have to be patient :)

katem

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2002
Visit site
Status
hey,
if you are not selected for a secondary, is that indicated on the status site, or does it just keep that line about the notification being up within approx. 10 weeks?
thanks!
katem

brutus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
i sent them an email asking that question about the ten week thing and they just said "Your application is currently under review" !????!

pwrpfgrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2002
school
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by katem
hey,
if you are not selected for a secondary, is that indicated on the status site, or does it just keep that line about the notification being up within approx. 10 weeks?
thanks!
katem
I was wondering the same thing until today, exactly 9 weeks and 5 days after they got my application, I got a rejection :(

well, I wasn't really expecting much else, but at least it would have been nice to ask for a secondary, geesh.

but, i am getting nervous since I'm still waiting on secondaries from all the other UC's except for UCSD. Why don't they like me??? sniff sniff :(

brutus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
Did they update the status website with your rejection as well?

Sorry to hear about that!!!

I am in the same boat....no secondaries from any of the UC's except for Irvine, and I am from California too!

pwrpfgrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2002
school
Visit site
Status
No, the status page still says wait ten weeks. maybe they'll change their minds?? ;) yeah right! i guess we just keep waiting!

:rolleyes:

medicine2006

Happy Pisces
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
I am a MS1 now but last year when I was applying I got all my UC secondaries early and was rejected wihout interviews between March and May. A girl in my class now got a late secondary from UCI and then a late interview and was eventaully accepted. THe moral of the story is hearing early from the UCs about secondaries and interviews isn't necessarily better than hearing from them later on. Just hang in there.

About the Ads