Still no Temple word....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wizeguy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviewed there about 3.5 weeks ago - they told us they weren't behind, and we might hear within a week, most likely within 2 weeks - has anyone who interviewd there in the last 3.5 weeks or so, heard anything?

beginning to get a little concerned....

Members don't see this ad.

wizeguy said:
Interviewed there about 3.5 weeks ago - they told us they weren't behind, and we might hear within a week, most likely within 2 weeks - has anyone who interviewd there in the last 3.5 weeks or so, heard anything?

beginning to get a little concerned....

I was there two weeks ago. They said that the adcomm will not be meeting again until 4/14.

its been 4+ weeks for me... the admisisons office does not know anything... very frustrating

Members don't see this ad :)
JohnH said:
its been 4+ weeks for me... the admisisons office does not know anything... very frustrating

jeez - so i guess if i haven't recieved my letter yet, i probably wasn't reviewed at the march 17th meeting, and thus will have to wait till about april 21st or later? i hope not... :( ....

back to watching "Top Chef" on bravo and drooling.....

wizeguy said:
jeez - so i guess if i haven't recieved my letter yet, i probably wasn't reviewed at the march 17th meeting, and thus will have to wait till about april 21st or later? i hope not... :( ....

back to watching "Top Chef" on bravo and drooling.....

Congrats on BU Dr. Md - that's awesome -

Temple's my only hope left - wish me luck ! :)

I just interviewed there yesterday. They told us that the committee didnt meet last week and wont meet until after Easter. So if they did not get to your files by the week before last friday, then it will be a little while before you hear anything I am guessing.

They told us to expect to hear around the end of April or beginning of May.

rup47 said:
I just interviewed there yesterday. They told us that the committee didnt meet last week and wont meet until after Easter. So if they did not get to your files by the week before last friday, then it will be a little while before you hear anything I am guessing.

They told us to expect to hear around the end of April or beginning of May.

ridicules! does that mean mine still hasn't been looked at.. that'll be almost 8 weeks for me!

JohnH said:
ridicules! does that mean mine still hasn't been looked at.. that'll be almost 8 weeks for me!

sorry man - yeah, im a little upset too - i thought they were known for their quick response time...but oh well :( :)

m0nkeymanxx said:

someone else posted that they won't meet again until this friday, the 14th - since i haven't heard yet (i interviewed about a month ago), i'm guessing/hoping i'll be reviewed this friday - in which case i may not hear for another 2 weeks or so....

but in visiting the website, it doesnt' seem like anyone has heard anything lately...

good luck :)

wizeguy said:
someone else posted that they won't meet again until this friday, the 14th - since i haven't heard yet (i interviewed about a month ago), i'm guessing/hoping i'll be reviewed this friday - in which case i may not hear for another 2 weeks or so....

but in visiting the website, it doesnt' seem like anyone has heard anything lately...

good luck :)

i think they person said after easter. so until next week if they didn't meet already