Still offering interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nvrgvup

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if NYCOM, PCOM, and MSUCOM are still offering invites for interviews? Has anyone recieved one recently? Does anyone know when they'll stop interviewing? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

They are still interviewing ...Nycom is . However I do not know if they are still sending any new offers out. When was your application complete ? Are you a New York resident ?

I know that Maxim728 just recieved an interview invite from MSUCOM. His interview is sometime in April.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am from Cali and my apps weren't complete until Jan/ early Feb.

i'm in the same boat... getting the application in just in time to meet the deadline... and tho i'm trying to keep a positive attitude about things, it's still kinda... stressful... the waiting. (altho, i guess i should get used to it) i've read many of the postings on this site and heard such differing experiences from various ppl that NOW i don't kno what to believe. =\ i guess nobody knows anything for certain, but it helps to hear all the different possibilities...

Isomerjohn, when is your interview at NYCOM?? mine is scheduled on 4/11.

My interview is this Friday.