still waiting for USC post-interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLAMAN

Air Jordan Collector
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone thats interviewed at Keck-USC in early Nov or late october is still waiting to hear from them. Has anyone been rejected from keck post-interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Keck on Nov 11, and have not heard anything from them since.

well.. hopefully you'll hear earlier than i did when i interviewed.

interviewed oct. 15, 2000.. . waitlisted in june 2001.. accepted august 15, 2001.. exactly 10 months.. :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
yikes!!!....well, how do you like it so far over there?

I interviewed on the day before Halloween, and have not heard anything from USC. It is definitely one of my top choices, but I am obviously not their top choice. Anyone waiting post-interview longer than me?

Originally posted by AznTrojan-MS
absolutely love it.. :cool:

I concur. I def think it is one of the funnest schools to go to.

As for when you will be hearing from them (this is a semi ed guess) I'd guess you'll have to wait til march. They reviewed you at least once in December, and there was another batch just done. Maybe you should write a letter if you really want to get in quicker. But most people get in in March.

i interviewed on Dec. 17th and got an acceptance Jan. 17th ... one month turnaround

antonio...you know your turnaround times don't count for the rest of us!! ;)

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I kept reading these posts about people interviewing in Dec. and already being admitted. I interviewed in late Oct. and I still have not heard anything. It's driving me crazy, but hopefully we will all get in eventually.