still waiting on UCLA post interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

somekevinguy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone still waiting on UCLA post interview? I interviewed in early feb and as of april 10th....nada. anyone else out there waiting?
 
somekevinguy said:
Anyone still waiting on UCLA post interview? I interviewed in early feb and as of april 10th....nada. anyone else out there waiting?

😱 your profile is amazing! wow. congrats to you. :clap:

good luck on ucla.
 
Interviewed early in March...still waiting here too. They told me it should be 6-8 weeks. It's my #1 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed 🙂