still waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sandhar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello people, is there anyone else here who is still waiting to hear from LECOM. They keep telling me to have patience. My application was completed like 10 weeks back. Anyone else in the same boat?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi sandhar,

I don't know about LECOM (didn't apply there), but the same thing's happening with AZCOM for me. It used to be one of my top choices, but they can't even give me a straight answer concerning my app, so now I don't know. If they're not going to grant me an interview, I wish they would just TELL me that. The last time I spoke with them, they said I'd hear something in the mail in a couple of weeks, but I'm not
holding my breath.
I hope things turn out for you with LECOM, though. It's tough to be patient.

Sandbar - have you called the admissions office? LECOM is still interviewing until March. I suggest writing a letter of interest in the attending the school. If you took classes send an official transcript with your fall grades. Keep in touch with the office and update your file with new information about yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
With regards to LECOM.

I notify them ASAP. Around the time of Februray becomes crunch time with the school and there will only be a limited amount of seats for the remaiing interviews. Good luck.

Thanks all for your inputs.
I have contacted them several times. I just recentley wrote them a letter teling them that my first two years of undergrad were greaatly influenced negatively by my mother's battle with cancer.
The admission ladt said that she got my letter and she has put that letter into my file for the committe to look. So they did get all my information.
The only thing i seem to think thats causing this delay is might be me being a canadian applicant.
I hope i really hear sumthing from them soon. Thanks all again.