Stipend amount decrease?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghammond19

Pre-Mature Dental Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed on the most recent stipend payment received that the amount for this month (roughly 855) was less than the month of December (905). Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, does anyone have an explanation?

Members don't see this ad.

I noticed on the most recent stipend payment received that the amount for this month (roughly 855) was less than the month of December (905). Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, does anyone have an explanation?

Mine went from 992 to 950 this month...

No idea why. I would email someone but it seems like I'm waiting for responses to about 5 other questions so I doubt I'd get a meaningful response anytime soon.

Mine went from 992 to 950 this month...

No idea why. I would email someone but it seems like I'm waiting for responses to about 5 other questions so I doubt I'd get a meaningful response anytime soon.

do you guys get the LES in the mail? i'm in the army, but there was no change. i heard that they increased the fed income tax withholding, so it's probably that.

There was a change in the Federal Tax withholding anywhere from $15-$28.00...