Stipend Increase

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaxAnn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My recruiter just contacted me and said that the stipend goes up 1 Sep to $1605 a month. FYI I have seen it in writing.

Members don't see this ad.

My recruiter just contacted me and said that the stipend goes up 1 Sep to $1605 a month. FYI I have seen it in writing.

wow. good news. what branch is this increase for

Members don't see this ad :)
Here it is. See attached document. Man, I don't have time to make this stuff up. What would be the point?

Attachments

• HPSP Stipend and FAP Increase Memo Signed_a.pdf
    246.5 KB · Views: 386
just to add that: starting sep 2008 the stipend will go up to $1900/month

wow...after a really crappy day...this just turned everything around

I have seen a lot of bogus thrown around these forums so was just being cautious. No offense intended. Thanks for the document.

No problem seriously. I didn't realize there was so much cannon fodder on the military boards. Hopefully, we can strive to weed that sort of stuff out. I am all for a good joke, but misleading someone searching for information is shortsighted.

Either way, I was happy with the HPSP as was, but I will take any increase I can get.

No problem seriously. I didn't realize there was so much cannon fodder on the military boards. Hopefully, we can strive to weed that sort of stuff out. I am all for a good joke, but misleading someone searching for information is shortsighted.

Either way, I was happy with the HPSP as was, but I will take any increase I can get.

I meant the SDN forums as a whole, not the military forums. I'm in the process of applying for HPSP so I was excited to hear the news.